The County of Santa Clara is committed to providing employees with opportunities to participate in developmental programs and/or classes for professional development, career enhancement and personal growth. Learning & Employee Development (LED) coordinates trainings on a quarterly basis to enhance your knowledge, skills, and professional competencies.
Learning & Employee Development is a subset of the County's Learning Organization led by Landee Lopez. The Learning Organization comprises of:
- Learning & Employee Development
- Employee Wellness Division
- Office of Data Oversight, Management & Evaluation (ODOME) *
- Team Based Work which includes The Solutions Hub*, Center for Leadership and Transformation (CLT) and Unit-Based Team (UBT)
* available on the County's intranet.
For additional information, contact [email protected].