Welcome to the County of Santa Clara!
The County of Santa Clara is more than just a place to work. We thrive to provide quality services and promote a healthy, safe and prosperous community for all.
We’re delighted you have chosen to share your talents with us and are confident that you’ll find working at the County of Santa Clara an exceptional and highly rewarding experience.
As you navigate your way around the County of Santa Clara and your new role, we would like to point out different “orientations” you may be asked to complete. Below are descriptions of each type of orientation.
- What is included in the new Employee Countywide Orientation?
- Need to follow up on any information or forms received through your Service Center? Contact them directly using this Service Center list.
- Have questions related to your benefits? Visit the Employee Benefits website.
- Not receiving emails from sccLearn about training you have registered for? Update your contact information using these instructions (only available on the County’s intranet).
- Having an issue enrolling in the Countywide New Employee Orientation in sccLearn? Download the sccLearn Learner Guide.
- Need to contact a department? Download this NEO Resource Guide.